Day 4- Swelling

Swelling, in my opinion, is outstaying it's welcome. Pain has been going hand in hand with swelling..I need their love affair to end ASAP. Here's this mornings pictures...


I still can't imagine what I'm going to look like when the swelling goes down...


I am tired, pain is still high, around a 7...I'm going to try to increase my fluid intake today in hopes that it'll help my swelling. I have more tingly sensations in my lower lip and chin area...my nose is still numb, as are my cheeks, and the inside of my mouth. I can't tell what my bite feels like, because right now I cannot feel my teeth at all.

Alright, this is all I have for blogging energy right now...still smiling :)

Comments

  1. To ease your swelling, try looking into manual lymph drainage. As well, bromelain (pineapple extract) and arnica gel/pills are excellent homeopathic remedies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, it WILL get better. Hang in there. When I was recovering from my surgeries I was amazed the difference a day could make. Now who sang, "There's always tomorrow"?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op