Day 15...Rough Morning...

Today I woke up in a lot of pain, around an 8. I did miss one of my doses of medicine overnight...so instead of having it every 4 hours I had it after 8 hours, but then the next one was at 4 hours. All morning I have been sleeping and just resting in hopes of keeping the pain levels down. I feel like I have back tracked to day 7 or 8...really frustrating. I have been drinking water and Gatorade, and drinking my Special-K drinks today. I do not have energy to puree any type of smoothie...

I also run out of the Oxy today, which yesterday I was totally OK with because my pain was down at a 4...but now I don't think the pain I have will be reduced with Tylenol. I told myself I would see how I feel this evening, and if it is still at a 6 or worse then I will request another prescription...I want to be off of the prescriptions...ugh....one step forward, 6 steps back...

I'll post pictures later today.

More resting, less stressing....

....still smiling (I really have come a long way!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op