Day 3 Post-Op

Yesterday they put me on a new liquid pain med as other one didn't help really at all. I can feel some nerves in my bottom lip waking up a bit, I'm glad I woke up from surgery with feeling in my upper lip! It's really odd because I can feel with my tongue but I can't feel anything inside of my mouth because it's all numb....I really want to be able to show a smile!

My profile is pretty! Ha, I don't think I can swell anymore, my skin is stretched to the max...which is why it's quite oily. My body trying to keep my skin healthy. Even my ears are a little swollen!

I feel a lot of strain on my joints, but it's not constant. My nose has been on-again/off-again as far as bleeding goes. Not a heavy stream, but there is blood up in there! It is so difficult not to blow it! But I don't want to risk getting an infection.

My entire back and shoulders are so strained, I think from laying on the operating table for so long. I'm going to go for more short walks today to try and promote blood flow. I am keeping my fluids up and resting as much as possible.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers! Staying positive and smiling under the swelling and numbness!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op