25 Days...Update from Dr. G

Today I talked with Dr.G again. I was wrong about the reasons for stopping the Zocor, it was for the leg cramps. Apparently this is a side effect he has seen before. He thinks my nausea, et. al. is flu like symptoms...I haven't felt feverish, and if I have been around you in the last week are you sick? Please let me know... I just don't feel like I have the flu, I feel like they are still side effects from the medicine. Either way I hope it goes away....

As for my muscle spasms and jaw tension that is not being relieved from the muscle relaxer I am currently on, or on ones I was on prior to surgery. Dr. G is going to talk to Dr. Chira tomorrow about different routes to go and get back to me tomorrow. I will of course blog and let you all know. I just really would love for the spasms to stop.

That's all I really have to blog on today...pain is the same- 6/10, feeling is the same. I dream of having full feeling in my chin and lip. It's crazy, the right nostril of my nose feels like I constantly have something poking out of it...haha kinda funny.

I think Sam and I might venture out and see "Fantastic Mr. Fox." I think it will really help me feel good getting out into the "Real world" and because the movie is just about an hour and half I think I can handle it.

I think you might see my smiling face later today, I think I owe some people some pictures :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op