I Will Not Get Sick- Only 6 More Days!

I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!I Will Not Get Sick!

6 days Till Surgery and a cold is fighting like hell to get into my system, I'll be damned if I let it get in...I will not let it stop me from having my surgery.

Yesterday was supposed to be my final pre-op with Dr. Chira (kobe wires-a.k.a surgical hooks-, pictures, x-rays), but she called in the morning to cancel because she has the flu. I still had to get blood work done, and to have my final cleaning. Both of those things went off seamlessly. Dr. Gunson said he can do the kobe wires, and send Dr. Chira the pictures and x-rays he was going to take anyway. So I took advantage of the time free from Dr. Chira yesterday to nap and give my body some much needed rest. I feel better today, but I know if I let my guard down this not-yet-a-cold, will quickly turn into a cold for the ages.

I'm resting, drinking lots of water, tea, taking Vits. C/D/B, colostrum, and of course- smiling :)

Comments

  1. don't worry mar - you'll be fine! just keep your thoughts positive, and you won't get sick!!!!

    glad you liked the package! it was fun collecting all of the stuff. did sam like his little addition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Mary! What are your options if you do get sick? Is the surgery postponed or do they not think it's a big deal? (Though of course I'm staying positive for you that you won't get sick!)

    That's great that Dr. Gunson can do the wires for you! Rest is always a good idea; especially to stay healthy!

    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I do get sick they will postpone my surgery...so there is NO getting sick :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get sick don't get sick don't get sick don't get sick!

    Stay Healthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mary,

    Best wishes on you upcoming surgery. Hey, I was going through your diagnosis post and looked at my consultation papers from Dr. Gunson and noticed that we have the exact same measurements. Crazy. I am excited to see how your surgery goes. Please keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna- thanks lady love! I'm doing it!

    Ryan- Thanks so much, it is crazy our measurements are the same! I wonder if my measurements have changed since my consult...I'll let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op