Day 91...Week 13....PICTURES!!

Many long overdue pictures...enjoy!

Picture from the front....still more swollen on the left, but my smile is looking more natural.


Profile picture...sweeeet! It's pretty amazing, nice work Dr. G & A!

The front close up, face relaxed...left side more swollen. still

My opening...slowly getting better...

Fantastic picture of me whistling! This was seriously the greatest day...I was afraid I had lost my whistling ability forever, but it is BACK!

Mmmmm Blistex, my best friend! The latest is "Blistex Lip Massage" it's really great and I think it's helping me get my feeling back in my lip through the massage.

Elvis lip! Only on the left side, wish I was able to do it on the right still...maybe I can make it my next goal since I have conquered whistling.


Alright, I must give a shout out to my Dad who is celebrating his birthday today...HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY! Love you!

I hope you enjoy the pictures...smile on!

Comments

  1. Keep up the good work, kiddo. Pretty soon you'll be back as a taxpaying citizen!

    Love, DAD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have come along way in recovery! you look great! wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dad- can't wait to pay my taxes next year :)

    Juslisenpharell- Thank you & GOOD LUCK with your surgery!!!! I look forward to reading updates on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op