Shipping Off to Santa Barbara....Again

Tomorrow I fly out to Santa Barbara with my sister Katy (thanks for coming with me Kate!). My appointment with Dr. G in on Thursday. I think it will be good news. The bands and the new wire seem to be doing their job. My back teeth are touching now. I just hope Dr. G thinks the same thing I do! I am concerned about the health of my joints, but I have hope he will have positive things to say about them too! Thank you everyone for your continued thoughts and prayers! I am staying positive, and going to make the most out of this trip :) I will try to post a blog update soon after my appointment, but I won't have Internet access so I'll have to find a public computer if I want to do one. The post may have to wait till Saturday when we're home.

Staying Positive & Smiling On! :)

Comments

  1. I hope you have a good trip! I just had my surgery yesterday, and things are looking good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op