Happy 25th Birthday To Me!

Yesterday I saw Dr. Chira and she assured me that my joints are just stressed due to the arthritis. This is nothing that has to do with my surgery, just something that needs time and tender care to feel better. I just need to choose safe foods to eat and listen to what my body needs. The best news she told me is that I will be getting all of my bottom braces off next Wednesday!!! I am quite excited. She said she would take all of the braces off at one time, but with my highly sensitive joints it would not be in my best interest. The top will come off in August, giving my joints plenty of time to adjust to not having brackets on the bottom, and for Dr. Chira to go on vacation, and me go to a conference. WHOOHOOOOOO!! I am very excited! It was the greatest birthday gift I could have received from my ortho!

Also, since I posted last, the feeling of the screws in my face has subsided. I think the feeling there also comes and goes depending on how much I push myself. I have to remember my body is just very sensitive to everything.

Now, off to celebrate my birthday!

Smile :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

2 Years Post-Op Update