Nervous Nelly- First Night on Gabitril Nerves

The pharmacy had to order Gabitril (a.k.a Tiagabine), so tonight will be my first night taking it. The muscle spasms have been getting a bit worse, and my joints have been feeling a bit more stiff; however, chewing is going alright. I am a bit nervous about taking the Gabitril because it is "used with other medications to treat certain epileptic seizure disorders" AND "When used for conditions other than epilepsy, serious reactions (including seizures in people who have never had them) -me!- have occurred." I don't like the prospect of seizures, but I trust my doctors & this really is my last resort for treating my silly muscles....let's hope it works! I'll keep you posted!

Still Smiling :)

Comments

  1. Hi Jeff,
    I don't mind answering questions but I'd rather do it through this or through this great forum -
    http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=33054&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

    That is a link to my thread on a forum about oral surgery.

    Thanks,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 40 Post-Op...Hook Pain

1 Year Post-Op!

166 Days Post-Op